Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lunch guests

Sarah and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch yesterday with Baby Lilah and Baby Oliver. I made one of my favorite super-easy dishes, Two-Cheese Pudding:
combine 4 eggs, 1/4 cup shredded cheddar, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/8 tsp. sea salt, and 1/2 tsp. paprika; pour into a buttered glass dish (1-qt) and bake at 350 degrees until set (about 30 min.). This recipe can easily be halved and baked in a tiny casserole for a single serving.

We also had sauteed red swiss chard, and sourdough croutons I made by tossing small chunks of sourdough with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, sea salt, and dried oregano, then toasting in the oven with the pudding. Sarah proclaimed the meal to be delicious!

Lilah and Ollie enjoyed some raw milk yogurt which they ate with gusto (sweetened ever-so-slightly with some baked apple juice).


1 comment:

  1. Every single meal (or snack) you have ever made me has been awesome. Lucky me!

    ReplyDelete