Friday, July 16, 2010

So maybe you aren't ready to cook for yourself yet...

If that's the case, you may be interested to know that I am now officially offering an array of homemade traditional foods, and even a few personal care products. Details are at http://earthbodybalance.com/traditional_foods_kitchen

Foods include: traditional bone broth, lacto-fermented ginger ale, beet kvass, 24-hour yogurt, nut-flour crackers, chicken liver pâté, kombucha, herb-garlic cream cheese, honey-nut cream cheese, lacto-fermented vegetable medley, mayonnaise, lacto-fermented ketchup, cocoa-nut-honey penguin treats, BBQ sauce, tooth powder, and coconut oil deodorant.

You can order using PayPal on the site, or email me for information at Hannah@EarthBodyBalance.com.

I love cooking, and I love cooking for appreciative eaters, so why not give it a try? :)

2 comments:

  1. i would love to buy foods from you but the link to it says "page not found" is it not set up yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My apologies for this -- I changed the name of the page on my site! So sorry, it's fixed now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I hope to post a downloadable order form within the next few days.

    ReplyDelete